被壁虎咬了一口!
- Eyeshine right there on the side of that tree. - Where ?
- 往右看 它在那棵树的旁边 - 哪儿
- Okay, I'm just gonna go for it. - Yeah.
- 好 我要去抓了 - 好
- Got it! - You got it?
- 抓到了! - 你抓到它了?
Yep, got him, got him, got him.
对 我抓到它了 抓到了 抓到了
[Grunting and Screaming]
[呻吟并且尖叫]
Tonight,we are deep in the heart of an agricultural fruit grove
今夜 我们将深入佛罗里达南部
located in Southern Florida
一个水果种植园的中心
which is an ideal ecosystem for invasive lizards.
那个水果园对于蜥蜴来说是一个理想的生态系统
Thus far, we have found and safely captured
到目前为止 我们找到并且小心抓捕住了
a very impressive veiled chameleon.
一只亮眼的高冠变色龙
And while we would love to
当我们正满心欢喜的
release it back into the wild,
要让它回归到大自然中时
this lizard is a reptilian invader
了解到这只蜥蜴是一种入侵的生物
so it will be donated to a wildlife sanctuary
所以它将被捐献给一个野生动物保护区
where it will serve as an educational example
在那里它将当一个教育范本
of an animal that does not belong in this ecosystem.
一只居住在不属于它的生态系统的范本
In addition to chameleons,
除了变色龙以外
this fruit grove is also known for having an established
这片果园也以建立大壁虎
breeding population of tokay geckos.
繁殖种群而出名
These noisy reptiles are famous for their loud bark
这些吵闹的爬行动物因它们的巨大叫声闻名
which sounds like to-kay, to-kay,
因叫声听起来像是to-kay to-kay
hence the name that these lizards have been given.
因此这种蜥蜴的名称就被叫做Tokay gecko
And that right there is a perfect little crevice.
这个右边有一个非常小的裂缝
Check this out, for a gecko.
过来看看 找一只壁虎
Nothing in there now,
现在里面什么都没有
I guarantee it's up here hunting in the trees somewhere.
我敢保证它现在一定在树上某处狩猎
All right, well, we're gonna continue the search
好吧 我们来继续搜寻
and hopefully find one.
但愿能找到一只
Like most gecko species,
像大多数壁虎一样
the tokay never wanders far from its hiding spot
大壁虎从不在远离它藏身点的地方闲逛
which is often a deep crevice or hole in a tree.
藏身地点通常是深洞或者树的间隙中
This refuge combined with a notable burst of speed,
有了这个藏身地 加上壁虎极快爆发速度
provides these nocturnal creatures with a quick escape route
当更大的捕食者靠近时
in the event that a larger predator approaches.
能提供出一个绝佳的逃生路线
What I'm doing is actually searching for eyeshine,
我现在正在做的是寻找眼耀
these geckos eyes will reflect back in my flashlight.
这些壁虎的眼睛可以反射我手电筒的光亮
What I wan na do is just keep the light close up to my nose like this,
我要把这个灯光离我的鼻子近一点 就像这样
and I'm looking for those little eyeballs to spark out in the darkness.
我正在找那些在黑夜中发光的眼球
Spotting eyeshine definitely gave me the advantage
寻找发光的眼睛的确给我
of targeting a lizard from the distance, however,
在远处寻找蜥蜴带来了便利 然而
sneaking up quickly and quietly,
迅速并且保持安静地潜行
without the lizard noticing and in turn bolting
还不能引起蜥蜴的注意 还得筛选好
into its escape hatch was a much different scenario.
它可能的逃跑方案 情况不会如预想一般顺利
Follow my flashlight here.
跟着我的手电筒的光
This right here, there was a gecko up
就是这里 这里有一只壁虎
in the little crevice of that tree.
正在这棵树的小裂缝上
I can not see it now,
我现在看不见它
duck back, let me go up and see if I can catch him.
它躲回去了 我走近点看看能不能抓住它
They are quick, I thought he went down the side of the tree.
它们太快了 我认为它应该爬下树的一边了
It's like as soon as they hear the footsteps coming,
似乎它们一听到脚步声
All right well that was just a small one, we're definitely looking for something bigger
那就是只小蜥蜴 我们应该找一个更大一点的
but getting any gecko up close for the cameras is a value.
但是只要抓到一只这趟就不算白来
All right, let's keep searching.
好的 让我们继续找
Here we go, right there.
往那走 就在那
there's a hole right here.
那儿有一个洞
He just went down into the hole in that tree.
它应该沿着洞往树里钻了
Several missed attempts brought with them
好几次失败的尝试
a heightened sense of frustration.
让我挫折感倍增
Yet I refused to give up
但我绝不放弃
and my persistence finally led us
我的毅力最终会引领我们
to the moment I had been waiting for,
迎来我们一直等待时刻的到达
a gecko that I could see, but who couldn't see me.
迎来一只没有注意到我的壁虎
Eyeshine right there on the side of that tree.
“眼耀”就在树的那边
-Where? -Gecko, just curved there on the side.
- 哪里? - 一只壁虎 那旁边蜷着身体
- See that V-shaped tree? - Yeah.
- 看到那边V型的树吗? - 看到了
Come up, come up, come up.
靠近点 靠近点 靠近点
There's the tail, Mario do you see it?
那儿有条尾巴 马里奥你看到了吗?
Yeah, I got nothing.
是的 但我什么都没抓到
Okay, I'm just gonna go for it.
好吧 我继续找它
- Got him! - You got it?
- 抓到它了! - 你抓到了?
Yes, got him, got him, got him.
是的 抓到它了 抓到了 抓到了
Check this out, he's trying to bite me already.
过来看看 它准备咬我
Hang on, hang on.
马里奥 快点 快点
Come on in to the shot, take a look at that.
快照着这里 看看它
- Nice. - There it is.
- 太棒了 - 在这里
That is a tokay gecko.
那是一只大壁虎
All right, let me slowly peel this guy up
好的 让我慢慢把它
and off of the tree.
从树上弄下来
That is about as good a grab as I can possibly make.
我已经尽最大努力了抓住它了
Let me just kind of peelhis little toes off there.
让我把它的小脚趾弄下来
- Man! - All right buddy.
- 兄弟! - 好的兄弟
Man that's a big gecko.
朋友这是一只大壁虎
Whoo, that is a good gecko.
哇哦 这是一只很棒的壁虎
He's just clinging onto the tree.
它紧抓着树
Got you, there we go, and he is all chompy,
抓到你了 我们走 它在咬牙切齿
trying to get my fingers in his mouth.
它想把我所有手指咬进它嘴里
All right let me crouch down right here.
好的 让我蹲在这里
There you have it.
搞定了 就是这样
Look at you, good looking.
看看你 真好看
My hand is shaking right now.
现在我的手在抖
We have had many missestonight and unlike frogs,
我们今晚有很多的失误
these geckos do not staystill in flashlight shine.
这些壁虎不像青蛙 在光亮的地方不会待着不动
They quickly zoom aroundthe side of the tree. Wow,
它们迅速的在树的一边变焦 哇哦
a perfect specimen.
一个完美的标本
Look at the coloration,grayish blue, light blue,
看看这个颜色 灰蓝 浅蓝
and all of thatcopper speckling.
还有所有的紫铜斑点
Oh it's gonna make,oh, oh I hear you.
噢 它叫了 噢 噢我听到了
You hear that bark?
你听到它的叫声吗?
That's what we've been hearing calling all
这是我们每晚一直听到的声音
night and that's actually a defensive warning that
这其实是一个防御性的警告
if you get your finger close, I'm
如果你靠近它的手指
going to give you one very painful chomp.
它会让你非常痛苦
And go ahead Mario andzoom in down the gullet.
上前点马里奥 把相机向下移动拍它的咽喉
That is an impressive mouth.
真是一个让人胆寒的嘴
Look at the interior coloration,
看看它里面的颜色
black with a little bit of bright red,
黑色带着一点亮红色
almost aposematic in design.
几乎是警戒性的颜色
Of course we know geckos are not venomous,
当然我们知道壁虎是没有毒的
they are not poisonous, but this species,
他们是没有毒的 但是这个物种
specifically has very sharp teeth and can give you one very painful bite.
有着与众不同的锋利牙齿并且可以狠狠痛咬你一口
Let me go ahead andturn its body like this.
让我继续 将它的身体转一下 像这样
You can get a goodluck, oh, whoo!
你会看得更清楚 哇啊!
Oh boy, he's going atme, he's going at me.
噢 天啊 他向我爬了过来 向我爬了过来
All right trying to get abite going there, no buddy.
还试着在这咬我一口 不可能的小家伙
You can hear that little bark.
你可以听到那小声的叫声
They are incredibly aggressive.
他们的确非常的有攻击性
Ooh ooh, that's tooclose to my finger.
噢噢 那离我的手指太近了
- That came out of nowhere. - Yeah, strong, right?
- 它无处可逃 - 是的 很强壮对吧?
They will explodeinto action like that.
他们会爆发出一些行为 就像这样
Now the males are larger than the females and they're also incredibly aggressive,
这些雄性比雌性更大 并且他们同样地有攻击性
and there's a good chancethat this tree right here
很有可能这边这棵树
is this littleGodzilla's domain.
就是这只小哥斯拉的领地
I'm gonna try to showyou the side of its body
我要在不被它咬到的情况下
without taking a bite.
向你们展示它的这部分的身体
All right you'regonna stay calm?
好的 你想要保持冷静?
I'm hoping like theturnip-tailed gecko
我希望这只萝卜尾巴壁虎
that it will just go intoa state of (squeals).
它可以保持一个尖叫的状态
Sometimes they will play dead,
有时他们会装死
then you loosen your grip and then they try to get away.
接着你会松开你紧握的手 然后他们会试图逃跑
But in this instance, thetokay is all about the fight
但是这个例子 是壁虎意识到
once it realizes thatflight is not an option.
挣扎不是一个好选择时才会做的
You can see my handshaking a little bit there.
你可以看到我的手在这有一点颤抖
Let me try to get itcompletely stable. Whew,
让我试着让它完全稳定下来 呼
deep breath, do not want to be bitten, yet by the tokay gecko.
深呼吸 不要想着还会被这只大壁虎咬到
Whoa, what do you mean yet?
咳 你这是什么意思?
Oh, I got a little bit
噢 我想起来了一点
of history with the tokay gecko
关于这只壁虎的历史
that we'll get into in a second but first--
我们开始进入第二步 但是首先
Is that with that bandages on your finger?
你手指上那个是绑的绷带吗?
Is that the history?
你是想说绷带的由来吗?
No, no no, that's a snapping turtle bite.
不 不 不 那是一只急躁的海龟咬的
The tokay gecko bite is not as bad
壁虎咬的伤口没有
as a snapping turtle
一只急躁的乌龟的咬的严重
but it is incredibly painful.
但是壁虎的咬伤非常地痛
The tokay gecko isa voracious predator
大壁虎是一种贪婪的捕猎者
and they will eat pretty muchanything they can come across,
凡大壁虎所遇到的 任何东西都会被吃掉
other lizards, insects, evenbaby mammals, small mice,
其他蜥蜴 昆虫 甚至是哺乳类的幼崽 小老鼠
baby birds, all make fairgame for this predator.
幼鸟 这个捕猎者来说都是捕食对象
Now let's look at one of the hallmark traits
现在让我们来看看
of this gecko, its feet.
这只大壁虎的特征 它的脚
These toes are all coveredin these little sticky pads.
这些脚趾全都覆盖有这种小的粘的肉趾
Now at the tips of thetoes they do have claws
看这脚趾的顶部都有爪子
and it's a combination ofthe claws and the sticky pads
并且这是结合了爪子和粘肉趾
that allow them to climbover virtually any surface.
这能让他们爬到几乎所有的表面
Whether it's up the side
不论是上树
of a tree or even across glass,
或者甚至是玻璃面
this gecko canstick to anything.
壁虎可以粘贴着任何东西
Now the tokay geckohas long been one
大壁虎一直以来
of my favorite lizard species.
是我最喜欢的蜥蜴种类之一
And when I was a kid,when I was 10-years-old,
当我十岁还是个孩子的时候
I wanted one of these asa pet more than anything.
我特别想要一只大壁虎作为宠物
At the time, my mom didn't knowanything about tokay geckos
那时 我妈妈还不知道大壁虎是什么
if you get straight As on your report card,
如果你考试能全A
I'll let you get one as a pet.
我就给你买一只作为宠物
So what did I do?
所以我应该怎么做?
I studied and studied and studied, got straight
我就一直非常非常努力地学习
As on my report card and the day my
拿到全A成绩单的那天
mom took me to the pet store to get one of these lizards,
妈妈带我去宠物店去买大壁虎
the guy that owned the pet store said,
宠物店的老板告诉我
not only do these lizards give an incredibly painful bite and hold on
这种爬行动物不但咬人会非常痛还不会松口
but they also eat a lot of baby mice.
而且它们还要吃很多老鼠崽
And my mom said, no way,
于是我妈说 没门
we are not getting a lizard
所以我们没有买到大壁虎
that we're gonna haveto feed baby mice to.
因为如果养了我们就必须喂它吃幼鼠
So lo and behold Coyoteleft the pet store
所以你看 那天狼叔没有带回
that day with no pet lizard.
一只大壁虎当宠物就离开了宠物店
But now, looking back on it in hindsight,
但是现在看看 虽然有点事后诸葛亮
I could definitely see that a lizard like this
但我能肯定一只像这样的爬行动物
probably did not make the best pet.
也许并不是最好的宠物
I'm sure a lot of you guys
我很确定在看这集视频的
out there watching this episode,
许多人之中
thinking to yourselves,this is such a cool lizard,
会自认为这是一只酷炫的爬宠
I want one of these lizards.
并想要养一只这样的爬宠
Honestly guys, the tokay gecko,
讲真的朋友们 大壁虎
unless you have the means and the experience to take care
除非你有方法和经验去照顾它
of it, not a good pet.
否则这不会是一个好宠物
That bite is powerful and they are voracious predators,
他们咬人非常有力并且是贪婪的捕食者
you have to feed them constantly.
你需要不断的喂食物给他们
I know I keep focusing on this whole,
我知道我老是强调这些
oh the bite is really bad, they bite and hold on.
噢这个咬伤真的很糟糕 它们会咬住你不松口
It's just a gecko, is it really that bad?
这就是只壁虎 它真的那么糟糕吗
I've never been bitten by a tokay gecko.
我从未被一只壁虎咬过
I've been bitten by many lizard species,
我曾经被许多蜥蜴类咬过
but I'm pretty curious.
但其实我十分好奇
How bad is the bite of the tokay gecko?
被壁虎咬一口会有多糟糕
And if I was still 10-years-old and in fourth grade,
如果我还是一个10岁四年级的孩子
is this something that would have latched onto my finger and not let go?
这只大壁虎会紧咬我的手指并且不松口吗?
I know what you guys are all thinking, Coyote,
我知道你们在想什么 狼叔
are we gonna enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko?
我们是不是要进入大壁虎的咬合区看看?
I think we better try it out.
我认为我们最好实验一下
Are you seriously gonna do this?
你认真的?
I'm just very curious at this point.
我只是对这方面很好奇
This is an intentional bite to
这是一次蓄意的咬伤
see how painful is the bite
来看看这种咬伤有多痛
and are they truly the bulldog of the gecko kingdom?
他们真的是壁虎王国里的恶犬吗?
Or is this a lizard gonna bite and then let go?
或者是这只壁虎想要咬一口然后趁机逃掉?
So if you guys are ready, it's time
如果你准备好了
to enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko.
那么就开始进入大壁虎的咬合区
Hey Coyote, do you want me to spoil the ending for you?
嘿狼叔 你想不想我剧透你这个结局
Yeah, well, here's what's gonna happen.
是的 好了 这里将会发生一些事
The lizard's either gonna bite and
这只爬行动物要么咬一口就松口
let go or it's gonna bite and hold on.
要么就是咬住不松口
The contingency plan is I'm gonna set it down on this log,
应急方案是我会把它放在这个木头上
let go of the lizard's body,
然后我放开这只爬行动物的身体
and see if it will then let go of my finger.
来看看它是否会松开我的手指
If not, I'm just gonna have a reptile locked
如果不松开 接下来的画面
onto one of my appendages for the rest of the scene.
我的手就将一直带着一个爬宠附属品了
All right, you guys ready?
好的 准备好了吗?
You sure about this?
你真的要做?
Okay. Are you have a good shot?
好吧 你有把握吗?
All right, it's all you.
行 你老大
This is what we call curiosity chomped the coyote.
这就是我们所说的好奇心赶走狼
I'm Coyote Peterson and I'm
我是狼叔彼得森
about to enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko.
我现在准备进入大壁虎的咬合区
(grunting and screaming)
[呻吟和尖叫]
A bite and let go. Yeah,
咬一口然后松口 好的
go ahead and zoom in on my finger there Mario.
上前来聚焦拍我的手指这里 Mario
And that is the result of a tokay gecko bite.
这就是被一只大壁虎咬的后果
I knew this was gonna happen.
我就知道和会发生这事
Why did you need to do that?
为什么你不惜这样做?
Curiosity guys, I had to know.
我是个好奇的人 必须要知道
Is the bite of the tokay gecko really that bad?
被大壁虎咬到了真的那么糟糕吗?
Did 10-year-old Coyote deserve to have a gecko?
10岁大的狼叔可以养一只壁虎吗?
He got straight As on his report card.
他可是拿到了全A的成绩单
Honestly guys, I have to say thanks to my mom
说真的 我应该感谢我的妈妈
for not letting me get one of these lizards when I was a little kid
在我小的时候不让我养大壁虎
'cause I can just imagine how bad it would have been
因为我可以想象如果被这样一只
if this creature had latched onto my finger and it didn't let go.
生物一直咬着我的手指不松口会有多糟糕
So if you guys want suggestions
如果你想要一些建议关于
as to what lizard makes a good pet,
如何让爬行类动物变成一个好宠物
the leopard gecko and the bearded dragon are both excellent choices.
豹纹壁虎和鬃狮蜥都是一个不错的选择
When it comes to tokay geckos,
如果你是想养一只大壁虎
let's just go ahead and leave these guys in the wild.
那还是放弃吧 就让那些大壁虎们呆在这荒野中吧
Now unfortunately for this one, I know buddy,
但是这一只运气比较差 我知道 兄弟
we can't let you back into your tree
我们不能让你回树上去
because you are an invader here in South Florida.
因为你在佛罗里达南部属于入侵者
But the good news is
但好消息是
that this lizard is gon na be donated
这只大壁虎将会被捐赠给
to an educational research facility
一个教育研究所
where he's then gonna become an ambassador for his species.
在那里他将会成为大壁虎物种的形象大使
But this certainly was an epic evening,
但是这确实是一个历史性的夜晚
finding invasive lizards and getting this
找到生物入侵物种大壁虎
awesome tokay gecko up close for the cameras.
并且还近距离拍下了它的样子
I'm Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild.
我是狼叔彼得森 勇敢并保持着疯狂
We'll see you on the next adventure.
我们下次冒险再见
Ooh, yeah that's a bloody bite.
哦 这伤口还在流血
The invasive reptile population in South Florida
这种入侵爬虫类动物种群生存在佛罗里达南部的情况
continues to be a topic of conversation
成为野生动植物专家和保护倡导者中
amongst wildlife specialists and conservation advocates.
一个持续热门探讨的话题
It is true that most of these species, like Burmese pythons, tegu,
的确有许多物种 像缅甸蟒蛇 树蜥蜴
chameleons, and even tokay geckos,
变色龙 甚至是大壁虎
have established strong breeding populations
都在这建立了强大的繁殖体系
and unfortunately are likely here to stay.
并且不幸地都待在这里
If you ever visit the Sunshine State
一旦你去阳光州
and encounter anon-native animal species,
并且偶遇到一只非本土的物种
the best practice is totake note of your location,
最正确的做法是记录你的地理位置
and quickly alert Fishand Wildlife Services
并且快速通知鱼类与野生动物局
as these professionals areworking round-the-clock
像这些专业的机构都在这附近有工作点
to help rebalancethe native ecosystem.
来帮助平衡当地的生态
If you thought catching atokay gecko took some skill,
如果你认为抓一只大壁虎需要一些技巧
make sure to go back andwatch where this episode began
就倒带到这集我开始爬树
as I climbed up a treeto coax down a chameleon.
并且抓住了一只变色龙的地方开始看
And don't forget, subscribe,
还有不要忘了订阅
so you can join me and the crew
这样你也可以加入我
on this season ofBreaking Trail.
成为这季Breaking Trail的一员了
[Coyote grunting]Oh,
[狼叔咕哝道]噢
(wolf howling)(birds chirping)
[狼嚎] [鸟鸣]
相关知识
被壁虎咬了一口!
被宠物店的仓鼠咬了一口
被宠物小仓鼠咬了一口
我被买来的宠物仓鼠咬了一口出血了
你好,被家养宠物仓鼠咬了一口出
我家孩子被家里养的宠物鼠咬了一口用打疫苗
同事被自己养的宠物鼠咬了一口,
我让我的宠物鼠咬了一口
壁虎是益虫还是害虫?有毒吗?被咬了怎么办?
壁虎
网址: 被壁虎咬了一口! https://www.mcbbbk.com/newsview675812.html
上一篇: 全部犬种 |
下一篇: 狗牌定制哪个牌子好?2024狗牌 |
推荐分享

- 1我的狗老公李淑敏33——如何 5096
- 2南京宠物粮食薄荷饼宠物食品包 4363
- 3家养水獭多少钱一只正常 3825
- 4豆柴犬为什么不建议养?可爱的 3668
- 5自制狗狗辅食:棉花面纱犬的美 3615
- 6狗交配为什么会锁住?从狗狗生 3601
- 7广州哪里卖宠物猫狗的选择性多 3535
- 8湖南隆飞尔动物药业有限公司宠 3477
- 9黄金蟒的价格 3396
- 10益和 MATCHWELL 狗 3352